Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A night at the theatre

I haven't been to the theatre in ages - the last time was to Dirty Dancing more than a year ago, and while I had a good time, I wasn't really impressed with the show, so it doesn't count. In fact, I can't remember the last professional production I went to. So I bought myself a ticket to Queensland Theatre Company's"Private Fears in Public Places" at QPAC next Tuesday night. I'm really looking forward to it.

Workwise, the big thing at the moment is the March software release next Friday. With a week and a half to go, we should be all boxes ticked, all ducks in a row, all ready to go. But we're not. Things keep breaking, people keep failing to deliver on their responsibilites, things keep going wrong. We keep fixing them, but we're rapidly running out of time. I'll have to let you know how it all goes after the fact because I can't tell at the moment. It could quite concievably go either way.

I hope you are all having a good week and that whatever you are doing is going better than our software release. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment