Saturday, March 10, 2007

This is the way we clean the house



Thought you all might like this shot I took this morning of The Boy helping us clean the house.
Isn't he just the cutest little devil?
As for me, I'm okay but a bit tired. It's been a big week. We had our scheduled quarterly release of software enhancements last night and I was working from 8am to 10pm with only a short break for lunch. Makes for a long day and an exhausted Lexy. We ended up with a few hassles which we dealt with, and finished about an hour later than scheduled, but everything was okay in the end. I logged on this morning and there did not seem to have been any problems, and I'm oncall this week so if there was anything major I would have heard about it.
I'm still having hassles writing my resume. I've been working on it and have given myself a deadline of this weekend to finish it, but it's still not a lot of fun. I know that I won't get away from my stressful ^%&*^%$^^!! of a job until I finish the resume, but somehow that doesn't make it any easier.
Oh, and I didn't actually really enjoy the play on Tuesday. It was quite a cleverly put together play, well acted on the whole and with an amazing set, but a one of the actors annoyed me and I found the ending to be unsatisfying.....I think I was in the mood for a happy ending, which doesn't mean the play was bad (it wasn't), just that it wasn't what I wanted..... The other thing that struck me was that I'm no doubt terribly biased, but I think that Sutherland Theatre Company could have done just as well, (with the obvious exception of the venue and the set, which is just a venue-availability and materials thing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment