Saturday, April 28, 2007

Oh, how I wish it would rain down.....

Okay, so I've been listening to Phil Collins today. It's been overcast and cloudy and threatening to rain for a couple of days and we had a couple of drops earlier, but nothing more.

I did frog (rip out/pull apart, for the non-knitters) that blue top. This is what it looks like now.



I'm making progress on my Picovoli. (I decided to leave off the picot edging, so I guess it's technically a Tivoli). Here's where I'm up to:


It looked pretty good when I tried it on, but it's not long enough to cover my bra yet so I'll take photos of me wearing it when it's a little longer!


And just because I can, here's a gratuitous shot of The Boy taking his plastic table apart this morning when we got home from his swimming lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment