Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Alexia's thought for the day

Is that you shouldn't take a long walk around Brisbane in high heeled shoes.

I had an interview with a recruitment agent this morning. I don't think it went all that well, and I didn't feel all that good when I came out so I started walking. I walked along the river from Customs House round to QUT and then up through the city. By that point my feet were really really sore, so I ended up going to Big W and buying comfy shoes and socks for the trip home (which involved a bus trip and a 1km walk). I now have a blister the size of a 5c piece on the ball of my right foot and a slightly smaller one on my left foot. Ouch.

One good thing about my enforced "holiday" is that I'm getting lots of knitting done. I've finished another baby cardigan and I'm working on a baby jacket, a singlet top for me, and a pair of booties. I bought yarn today for another blouse for me which I nearly started this afternoon, but I really should try and finish some of the things I've started......I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment