Sunday, November 4, 2007

Nothing to see here

From the fact that I haven't posted any knitting pictures for aaages, you might think that I haven't been knitting. Well, you'd be wrong. I've been knitting like crazy, I just can't show you any of it. Partly because I forgot to take photos of my boss's baby's cardigan and pants (she loved them by the way, but the timing was so rotten that poor little Cooper would cook in them if he wore them now, in our Brisbane 30+ degree temps. Oh well, I hope the thought counts for something). But mostly because I'm knitting Christmas presents at the moment and the recipients are occasional readers of this blog. What I can say is that the knitting is going really well, the only tricky bits are of the "what colour to use next" variety and I'm really pleased with the results so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment